Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Job Market

Since I have announced that I am graduating this year and looking for a job, people have been asking me who else is on the market. I am in China now, with all the brilliant graduate students, so I took the opportunity to ask who will be on the job market. Here is the list of people who said they will be applying for faculty jobs in the US in 2007. This list does not include people who announced they are only looking for postdocs, or who want jobs outside US.

Alphabetically:

If you know other people not on the China list (eg people who are now postdocs), feel free to comment.

I have heard (rumours) about the following people:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about a list of schools and research labs that are looking for employees?

Mihai said...

How about a list of schools and research labs that are looking for employees?

If I could get such a list I would happily post it ;)

Probably you are asking for something like the Physicists' Rumour Mill. While it would be fun to have one, I won't start it.

Mihai said...

Anonymous, you should of course consider http://www.cra.org/ads/ for official postings.